Loading...

I don't do fakeness.


I don't do fakeness. You may not like what I say but you'll always know where you stand with me. If my actions tell you that I like you then I'm not acting. I'm a genuine person. It hasn’t always been that way but people learn and they grow. I don't understand being nice to someone's face and then shit talking them behind their back. I don't understand not being upfront and forthcoming about your feelings of others. I don't understand people's words and actions not matching up. For me there is no compromise. If you are important to me then I'll be loyal to a fault and if you’re not then I won't, I expect the same. If you can't give me that then I'm not the right person to be in your life and that's okay. Life is short. I don’t have time to second guess where I stand with someone. I don’t have time to worry that people in my circle don't have my best intentions at heart. If I have to question where I stand with you I'd rather not have you standing with me.

AV

0 comments:

Loading...