Loading...

You And I Were Not Meant To Be



We just keep missing each other, Maybe we're just not meant to be.
I will never forget the way it felt to be the one to break your heart… but sadly I was left with no other option. There was a battle going on between my heart and my mind for so long before the decision was made. We were best friends and we grew together as people… Together we have seen many beautiful phases of our lives together… We understand each other so well and can call on each other any time of the day… but we are two individual personalities. We like each other very much… and love one another too… but we have very little in common. How can we expect to stay happy together for a lifetime if we get married..??? For so long my mind has known that we can’t ever be life partners… but it took me so long to convince my heart. I have tried so hard to change things but sometimes things just don’t work, no matter how much you want them to. So please know that although we have finally decided to separate, I am wishing you all the best in life. One day you will find love again… and it will be the love that was made for you.
Neena Gupta

0 comments:

Loading...