Loading...

I promise to love you forever



I choose you for life. I promise you my deepest live, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care, through the pressures of the present to be faithful to you. I promise to love you, to commit to you and support you. I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities. To lend you strength for all of your dreams. You have shown me what love feels like and for that I thank you. You are everything I need and at this moment I know all of my prayers have been answered and that all of my dreams have come true. I praise God for you, for all of your love and constant friendship. I know that our love is heaven sent and I promise to be here forever and always. From this day forward you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home. As I have given you my hand to hold. I give you my life to keep.

~Julie and Gary

0 comments:

Loading...